Become a Member
Level of Support
- Best Value
Junior Defender5$Every yearUp to age 13
Friends of the Ocean25$Every year
- Included: Stand Up To Trash Tote and Shaka Love Straws
Plastic Free Support75$Every year
- Incl: Stand Up To Trash Hat & Tote, Shaka Love License Plate
- Reserved equipment at cleanups!
Champion of Change125$Every year
- Incl: Stand Up To Trash Hat & Tote, Paddle theHarbor w/Vicki
- Shaka Love Tote Bag Set, Reserved equipment at cleanups!
With every plan you get:
Committee and leadership opportunities
Early access and/or special pricing to event tickets, workshops or classes
Exclusive discounts on products or services
Special members-only events
How does your membership save our oceans?
You’re at the heart of our critical and growing network of boots on-the-ground, grassroots conservation movement!
Your support helps us to accomplish important outreach and educational opportunities.
Why become a member?
By helping us protect and conserve our oceans you are making a difference and helping to turn the tides.
To protect and conserve our ocean by raising awareness of the negative effects caused by plastic pollution through environmental education for future generations.