top of page
Become a Member
Level of Support
- Best Value
Junior Defender5$Every yearUp to age 13
Friends of the Ocean25$Every year
- Included: Stand Up To Trash Tote and Shaka Love Straws
Plastic Free Support75$Every year
- Incl: Stand Up To Trash Hat & Tote, Shaka Love License Plate
- Reserved equipment at cleanups!
Champion of Change125$Every year
- Incl: Stand Up To Trash Hat & Tote, Paddle theHarbor w/Vicki
- Shaka Love Tote Bag Set, Reserved equipment at cleanups!
With every plan you get:
Committee and leadership opportunities
Early access and/or special pricing to event tickets, workshops or classes
Exclusive discounts on products or services
Special members-only events
How does your membership save our oceans?
You’re at the heart of our critical and growing network of boots on-the-ground, grassroots conservation movement!
Your support helps us to accomplish important outreach and educational opportunities.
Why become a member?
By helping us protect and conserve our oceans you are making a difference and helping to turn the tides.
To protect and conserve our ocean by raising awareness of the negative effects caused by plastic pollution through environmental education for future generations.
bottom of page